- Lynda has been an Associate Playwright at Playwrights' Studio Scotland and mentored Drew Taylor, Ross Dunsmore and Conor O' Louglin, Jo Lennie and Jennifer Adam.
- She works on a freelance basis for the Tron Theatre in their support of playwrights.
- With Social Bite and A Moment's Peace Lynda worked with the Social Bite Women's Group and The Women's Creative Company to make a zine and a performance called Stories to Survive to.
- Lynda is the Playwriting Tutor/Mentor on the MLitt in Playwriting and Dramaturgy at Glasgow University and has spoken at York University Pen events.
- For three years Lynda ran the Young Writers' Group at Horsecross Arts in Perth.
- Lynda frequently works in schools, with community groups, in prison and in hospitals. She has worked with all of the following companies in various settings and on a wide range of projects:
National Theatre of Scotland
The Citizens' Theatre in HMP Greenock as part of Inspiring Change. You can find out more about this project here.
Aberdeen library services
York University PEN
- Lynda is available for workshops and talks and is part of the Live Literature Scotland DATABASE